- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
Monthly Archive for: ‘March, 2016’
At the 31st Session of the UN Human Rights Council in Switzerland March 7, 2016, Geneva, Switzerland – Human rights activists from Karapatan participating at the 31st United Nations Human Rights Council session submitted a complaint/letter of allegation to UN Special Rapporteur on the Rights …
By Human Rights Matter Name of HRD at risk: Zara Reboton Alvarez Country: Philippines Date and time of security incident: 4th of March 2016 at 08:45 am Security incident: Received threats via SMS “JUST WAIT YOU ARE GOING BACK TO JAIL AGAIN WE KNOW YOUR …
MAKATI City—Today on the 21st Anniversary of Philippine Mining Act of 1995, environmental advocates from Metro Manila, Zambales and Batangas amassed outside the office of the DM Consunji (DMCI) company. The protesters aired their demands for the stoppage of the destructive mining and pollutive power …
At the 31st Session of the UN Human Rights Council in Switzerland http://www.karapatan.org/Impunity+Persists+in+the+Philippines March 4, 2016, Geneva, Switzerland – Michelle Campos, daughter of slain Lumad leader Dionel Campos, and Karapatan human rights workers Karapatan Secretary General Cristina Palabay and Karapatan-Caraga coordinator Dr. Naty Castro, met United Nations …