- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
Monthly Archive for: ‘April, 2016’
By People’s Coalition on Food Sovereignty More than 200 social movements and civil society organizations from more than 60 countries have signed a statement asking Dr. Hilal Elver, United Nations Special Rapporteur on Right to Food, to investigate the killings of Kidapawan farmers and the …
Unyon ng mga Manggagawa sa Agrikultura Federation of Agricultural Workers | Philippines Hacienda Luisita farmers express support for victims of the massacre in Kidapawan. In the backround is the “kubol” or the local headquarters of AMBALA in Barangay Mapalacsiao under threat of demolition. “Two Cojuangco-Aquinos …