- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
Monthly Archive for: ‘April, 2017’
Reposted from: http://nccphilippines.org/blog/2017/04/28/philippine-upr-watch-climate-of-impunity-getting-worse-in-ph/ On May 8, 2017, the Philippines will undergo the 3rd Cycle of Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC). The UPR is a mechanism under the UNHRC where member states’ fulfilment of its obligations to international rights …