- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
Monthly Archive for: ‘June, 2017’
We are deeply saddened by the passing of Prof. François Houtart, dear friend to the Filipino people and other oppressed peoples of the world. We were informed of his demise last 6 June 2017 by his colleagues at the Pueblo Indio Foundation in Quito, Ecuador, …
As participants of Responsible Endowment Coalition’s (REC) 2016 International Solidarity Program to the Philippines, we strongly condemn President Duterte’s declaration of martial law in Mindanao. Although we are repulsed by the violent attacks conducted by the ISIL affiliated Maute group upon civilian communities, we echo …
We, members of the World Association of Christian Communication-Asia Region (WACC-AR), strongly condemn the continuing terrorist attacks being perpetrated by the alleged ISIS-linked Maute Group and Abu Sayyaf on Marawi City and its population. Targeting civilians and properties to death and destruction as a …