- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
Monthly Archive for: ‘October, 2017’
After releasing a powerful joint statement expressing alarm over the human rights situation in the Philippines, a letter came the way of 39 nations encouraging them to call for the freedom of some 430 political prisoners in the country. “I enjoin these States to call …
Press Release | September 30, 2017 Amid the Philippine government’s continued denial of the existence of extrajudicial killings and the culture of impunity in the Philippines before United Nations processes, the Philippine UPR Watch, a delegation of victims of rights violations, ecumenical leaders, and human …
Press Release | October 1, 2017 Speaking before the members of the Brussels parliament, human rights organizations under Philippine UPR Watch presented the worsening human rights situation in the Philippines as a result of government’s intensified counter-insurgency operation. The group highlighted the ongoing aerial bombardments …