- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
Monthly Archive for: ‘November, 2017’
Just Peace PH 27 November 2017 First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out – because I was not a communist; Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out – because I was not a socialist; Then …
by Peter Murphy Chairperson, International Coalition for Human Rights in the Philippines November 24, 2017 The gravity of the human rights situation we came to witness is underlined by the news received last night that the fifth farmers leader in Caraga was murdered yesterday …
Contributed by Karapatan Alliance for the Advancement of People’s Rights Published in Manila Today on November 21, 2017 (www.manilatoday.net/setting-record-straight-commission-human-rights/) The Commission on Human Rights (CHR) is a constitutionally mandated independent office tasked to investigate violations of the people’s civil and political rights by state …
Press Release 16 November 2017 In the third interfaith humanitarian mission to Marawi led by Kalinaw Mindanao, people’s organizations from Canada, the US, Australia and other Asian countries under the International Coalition for Human Rights in the Philippines, responded to the call to bring in …