- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
Daily Archive for: ‘December 6th, 2017’
PRESS RELEASE 5 December 2017 Declaring “it is not a crime to defend the environment,” a total of 109 non-government organizations, social movements, and other environmental groups came out with a unified statement raising concern over the worsening human rights situation faced by environmental …
Philippines: Stop harassment of human rights defender and their organization in Mindanao, Lift the Martial Law without further delay
Philippines: Stop harassment of human rights defender and their organization in Mindanao, Lift the Martial Law without further delay 5 December 2017 Chiang Mai, Thailand Asia Indigenous Peoples Pact (AIPP) strongly condemns the harassment and intimidation to a 21-year-old staff of Rural Missionaries of the Philippines – …
Resist the escalating fascism of the Duterte government Justice for Fr. Tito Paez and all victims of human rights violations! Stand for peace, Stop the Killings 6 December 2017 – Hong Kong SAR The Hong Kong Campaign for the Advancement of Human Rights …