- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
MANILA, Philippines—Militant group Bayan (Bagong Alyansang Makabayan) on Monday slammed the Aquino administration for the continued rise of extrajudicial killings, several days after the 22nd activist was shot and killed in the current regime. “That is one EJK a week. The trend is truly alarming. …
In behalf of our affiliate unions, associations, federations and regional chapters and formations, COURAGE is strongly condemning the brutal killing of our union leader, Carlo Rodriguez, President of Nagkakaisang Lakas Manggagawa ng Calamba Water District, an affiliate of Water System Employees Response (WATER) and an …
Sectoral groups led by the human rights alliance KARAPATAN-Southern Tagalog (ST) held an indignation rally today, 8AM at Crossing Calamba City to condemn the latest case of extrajudicial killings (EJK) under the Aquino regime. Carlo “Caloy” Rodriguez, 41 years old, was gunned down by motorcycle-riding …