- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
THE NATIONAL human rights alliance, Karapatan, reacting to Pres. Aquino’s appointment of Gen. Raul Bacalzo to replace Director General Jesus Versoza as the new chief of the Philippine National Police (PNP) said that the move “only created one more blunder in the bumbling police force.” …
In Oldenburg, Germany, a group of Germans mobilized themselves to call for a stop to enforced disappearances and political killings in the Philippines, Sept. 4. The German-Philippine human rights initiative “Sumabay Tayo! Walking together – for Justice!” informed the German public about human rights violations …
MANILA – A farmer was shot dead in front of his child inside his house in sitio Narra, barangay Paquibato Proper in Davao City. Naldo Labrador, 39, a member of Paquibato District Farmers’ Association (Padifa) and Farmers Association in Davao City- Kilusang Magbubukid sa Pilipinas …
The European Parliament on 26 April trained its sights on the human rights situation in the Philippines when the Subcommittee on Human Rights invited several experts for an exchange of views on human rights in the Philippines in the context of the presidential, legislative and …