- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘accountability’
Asia Pacific Conference for Human Rights Advocacy in the Philippines University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines (25 November 2012) We, human rights advocates, from different countries of Asia Pacific regions collectively reflected, heard and analyzed the current human right situation and testimonies of …
PH government hounded by persistent concerns on extrajudicial killings, disappearances and torture at UN rights review
May 29, 2012 – GENEVA– As the Chief Justice of the Philippines was being handed down a verdict in the impeachment trial, the Philippine government was also undergoing a similar process of accountability, this time before the United Nations. Around 69 countries quizzed the Philippine …
We challenge the Aquino administration to do everything in its authority and influence to ensure that Mrs. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo will not flee the country. She should be made accountable for all the crimes she committed against the people!” Gary Liberal, R.N., spokesperson of the Morong …
Press Statement, National Union of People’s Lawyers – Former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo’s attempts to escape justice and frustrate efforts to prosecute her is in plain view that nobody could have missed it. The minute she steps out of the country, the quest for justice will …