- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘amnesty’
On the 5th year of its founding and on the occasion of the 40th year of Martial Law: Rights Lawyers “fast for freedom” for political prisoners; Keeping political prisoners under lock after 40 years of dictatorship a “continuing shame”
PRESS STATEMENT, 14 September 2012 – Hundreds of human rights lawyers and law students of the National Union of Peoples’ Lawyers (NUPL) today conducted a nationwide simultaneous sympathy “fast for freedom” in solidarity with Philippine political prisoners. NUPL, the country’s largest human rights lawyers’ group, …
In Honor of Ninoy: President Benigno Simeon Aquino III urged to grant presidential amnesty for political prisoners on Ninoy Aquino day
Press Release, 1 August 2012 – In a few weeks Ninoy Aquino Day will be observed on August 21, commemorating the anniversary of the 1983 assassination of former Senator Benigno Aquino Jr. On this occasion, the Philippines Solidarity Network of Aotearoa (PSNA) reiterates appeal for …
In an earlier statement on the 39th anniversary of martial law in September 21, Presidential spokesperson Edwin Lacierda falsely stated that there are no political prisoners existing in the country today. Again, in a more recent statement last October 11, he further messed up the …