- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘Duterte’
by Prof. Jose Maria Sison Chief Political Consultant National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) During his electoral campaign and soon after assuming the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) presidency, Rodrigo R. Duterte described himself as a socialist wishing seriously to …
We, the undersigned organizations and individuals, in solidarity with the Filipino people, condemn the government of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte for extending the declaration of Martial Law and the suspension of writ of habeas corpus in Mindanao until the end of 2017. We also condemn …
(Initial) Critique of the Philippine government Report on Human Rights in the Philippines for the third Cycle of the UN Universal Periodic Review May 2017
For the third time, the Philippine Government goes through the Universal Periodic Review to check whether there have been improvements in the human rights situation and whether the recommendations under the previous two UPR sessions are complied with. The review covers the last four and …
As candidates concede to presidential frontrunner Rodrigo Duterte, the International Coalition for Human Rights in the Philippines (ICHRP) today joins the Filipino people in calling on the next chief executive to end rights violations and give justice to victims (of all such violations) in the …