- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘harassment’
Press Statement, August 16, 2012 – Around 2PM this afternoon, human rights workers who attended the Karapatan 4th National Congress aboard a bus from Tagaytay City to Manila were arbitrarily stopped and held by the Philippine National Police (PNP)-Cavite along Tagaytay Road in Silang, in …
Media Advisory, 29 June 2012 – Manila, Philippines – Residents of Bagocboc and Tingalan in Misamis Oriental, Mindanao, particularly those affiliated with Pangalasag – a local organisation of indigenous Higaonons which has been very vocal against the establishment and expansion of a palm oil plantation …
Aerial bombardments in a Trento village, Agusan del Sur force civilians to evacuate; wounded 16-year-old boy branded as NPA child rebel
UA No: 2012-05-02 UA Case : Forcible evacuation; arbitrary arrest and detention; threat, harassment or intimidation; fake surrender; Indiscriminate firing, bombing or shelling; violation of children’s rights to protection Victim/s : Of forcible evacuation; threat, harassment or intimidation · 83 families (397 individuals), all are …
Press Release, March 25, 2012, Reference: ATEL U. HIJOS, Spokesperson, GABRIELA – Caraga, Mobile No.: +639099346493 Butuan City – Seven (7) military men all armed with high caliber guns went to the barangay covered court in Imadejas, Butuan City in the afternoon of March 23, …