- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘human rights violator’
Press Statement, August 17, 2012 – “The reported increase to P2 million of the bounty for Maj. Gen. Jovito Palparan and former Gov. Joel Reyes is an exercise in futility unless the Aquino government genuinely resolves to go after and arrest these notorious rights violators …
International lawyers’ group challenge Philippine gov’t to arrest forthwith notorious fugitive general
Press Release – Demand Release of Political Prisoners, Ask Stop to US Intervention and Call for Resumption of Peace Negotiations The International Association of Democratic Lawyers (IADL), a non-governmental organization founded in 1947 that has consultative status with the United Nations (UN) Economic and Social …
Press Release – On the statement made by Ret. Maj. Gen. Jovito Palparan through lawyer Atty. Jesus Santos – whose authority to represent the retired general is suspect – that the filing of the cases against him was done illegally, the National Union of Peoples’ …
Press Release – The statement issued by the New York-based international human rights group Human Rights Watch (HRW) that some military personnel and business owners are protecting retired Maj. Gen. Jovito Palparan validates one of the lingering apprehensions of the victims’ families and human rights …