- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘Karapatan’
We, the undersigned organizations and individuals, in solidarity with the Filipino people, condemn the government of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte for extending the declaration of Martial Law and the suspension of writ of habeas corpus in Mindanao until the end of 2017. We also condemn …
Philippine UPR Watch assails government report at UN: “Misleading and does not reflect realities on the ground”
This was the gist of a statement issued by the Philippine UPR Watch in reaction to a report submitted by the Duterte administration for the third cycle of the United Nations’ Universal Periodic Review of Human Rights in the Philippines scheduled for May 8 in …
Press Statement, August 16, 2012 – Around 2PM this afternoon, human rights workers who attended the Karapatan 4th National Congress aboard a bus from Tagaytay City to Manila were arbitrarily stopped and held by the Philippine National Police (PNP)-Cavite along Tagaytay Road in Silang, in …
Media Release, April 4, 2012 – Karapatan, with Hustisya and Desaparecidos, today asked those commuting to the provinces to help find fugitive Maj. Gen. Jovito Palparan Jr. in places where they are spending the Lenten Season. Members of the rights groups and relatives of the …