- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘martial law’
We, the undersigned organizations and individuals, in solidarity with the Filipino people, condemn the government of Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte for extending the declaration of Martial Law and the suspension of writ of habeas corpus in Mindanao until the end of 2017. We also condemn …
CPSHR STATEMENT on Martial LawFor Reference: Adrian She/ Canada-Philippines Solidarity for Human Rights (CPSHR) The Canada-Philippines Solidarity for Human Rights (CPSHR) held a successful event titled “Philippines Under Martial Law: Past and Present” on June 29th in Vancouver. It was an intergenerational program with young …
As participants of Responsible Endowment Coalition’s (REC) 2016 International Solidarity Program to the Philippines, we strongly condemn President Duterte’s declaration of martial law in Mindanao. Although we are repulsed by the violent attacks conducted by the ISIL affiliated Maute group upon civilian communities, we echo …
News Release, 18 July 2013 – The killing of two suspected members of the Ozamiz gang by their police escorts shows Philippine state security forces have not changed their martial law ways, the spokesperson of the International Conference for Human Rights and Peace in the …