- Call for international support for Justice and Peace in the Philippines
- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘NDFP’
Delivered by: Coni Ledesma NDFP Peace Negotiating Panel member The NDFP calls on all friends and compatriots to support the Filipino people’s struggle for fundamental reforms. Support the movement for social, economic, political and constitutional reforms in order to achieve a just and lasting …
Update on the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) Peace talks
by Luis Jalandoni, Senior Adviser NDFP Negotiating Panel The first and second round of peace talks in August and October 2016 were very promising. The past peace agreements were reaffirmed and both Parties agreed to accelerate the talks on social and economic reforms, political …
President Rodrigo Duterte’s unilateral declaration of an indefinite cancellation of peace negotiations between the Government of the Republic of the Philippines (GRP) and the National Democratic Front of the Philippines (NDFP) can still be opened for reconsideration. The President’s order to arrest NDFP peace negotiators …
Hoping that international pressure would bring the GPH-NDFP talks back on track, peace advocates and rights defenders at the International Conference for Human Rights and Peace in the Philippines (ICHRPP) called on the Aquino government to resume peace talks with the National Democratic Front, citing …