- Stop the Killings. Save Our Schools. Protect Indigenous Life.
- Mobilize global solidarity vs. criminal US-Aquino regime!
- Stop the killings!
- Surface the disappeared
- Free all political prisoners
- End impunity now! Justice for the victims of human rights violations!
- Philippines UPR Watch
- For Peace and Justice, it’s Time to End the Visiting Forces Agreement
- About us
All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘peace and development’
Mindanao human rights summit rebuffs Malacañang denial on killings,says Oplan Bayanihan is cause of impunity
(4th Mindanao Human Rights Summit, December 2, 2011. CAP Grand Auditorium, Davao City) – The stories heard from the 4th Human Rights Summit held in Davao last Friday told of how the military struck fear and terror in communities all over Mindanao. A Mamanwa woman …
Ramon Batoy, 35, was killed a mere three days after Fr. Fausto Tentorio was killed also in Arakan Valley. MANILA – A peasant farmer was killed by soldiers from the 57th Infantry Battalion (IB) in Sitio Upper Lumbo, barangay Kabalantian, Arakan Valley, North Cotabato last …
Press Statement – “Justice is justice, it cannot mean anything else. Definitely, it cannot mean war,” claimed Jigs Clamor, Deputy Secretary General of human rights group Karapatan, in reaction to Pres. Aquino’s declaration of “all-out justice” in the aftermath of the series of incidents involving …